Friday, February 22, 2008

Back From The Dead


Here is a picture of what recent Rise and Fall shows look like.
So it has been awhile since I last posted on this blog. In recent events there has been a vast influx in the amount of blogger subscribers which is pretty cool. Now I can read about the adventures of Kei in Tokyo and amazing bands like Blacklisted and Fucked Up, not to mention know what Chucky is wearing 16 hours away. ..

So I have 4 months of school left before I graduate. Hopefully somewhere along the way I can figure out what i'm going to be doing for the next 5 years. Part of me wonders why the hell did I choose radiology? The other part of me is excited about the possibilities of going back to school and eventually becoming a doctor. I can't settle on the idea of being a registered pee-on the rest of my life. I tend to relate to my mom's career, she has been a nurse for 30 years and I consantly see her upset with the current state of healthcare. I'm going to go ahead and assume she's been miserable taking orders from superiors for about 95% of her career. Its good to be back.

Saw the Loved Ones play the Masq the other nite. Maybe just maybe 30 kids present, a few nights later I heard a pack of kids in Boston and NY were fighting over tickets. Oh Atlanta.

No comments: